PPIHC (Pikes Peak International Hill Climb) this Weekend 6/26/04

Unfortunately, I may still be in the middle of an engine swap on my daily
driver...looks like its out for me this year.

I've been dying to go, but every year something comes up to make it
impossible.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)