PPIHC (Pikes Peak International Hill Climb) this Weekend 6/26/04

Eric,

seeing how you live in Colorado are you going? Since there will be a TDI trying to break the current diesel record. The kiddo is there this week and grandad is taking her Saturday, she is so stoked.

Alright here is where I get serious, next year I will probably return to Colorado for the PPIHC instead of going to Cincy. Tough decision to make, but it has been years since I have been and I only have so much vacation time. And since it happens in June, I can only make one.

Personally this is one of the most awe inspiring events that I have witnessed in my life and I want to enjoy the exhileration again.

Brian