Leaky Roccos

> Uh Oh!!! Im sorry at my attempt to poke fun at ATS's
> sarcasm (that is a French thing.....right) I
> unknowingly degraded you by using the uphemism
> stealership.......My apologies! Say no more I should
> not cause you no more pain and will buy my seals for
> the hatch lock and tail ligths from a Dealer....Well,
> of course if I dont find them cheaper somewhere
> else...
>
> I hope you accept...the apology that is.
>
> El travado,
> Tony :)

No worries Tony, just feeling picked on...  Nobody likes dealership employees... (kicks can)...  One day I will not work here, hopefully soon.  Even more hopefully, I will find full-time employment at a more cheerful place, work less, and make more money...  (spank, spank)...

David

---Chrome don't get you home.---