Leaky Roccos

I like dealership employees (mostly parts guys and their ilk), but not necessarily the dealership itself (mostly sales guys and their ilk).  As I like to tell my favorite bartenders:  I'd rather pay you than the bar.  But $4 per grommit (the little plastic insert that holds the badges on the trunk lid) is likely to make me call it a stealership.  I don't hate the players, I hate the game.

Peace out, my homer!

Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)

David Utley <fahrvegnugen@cox.net> wrote:

> Uh Oh!!! Im sorry at my attempt to poke fun at ATS's
> sarcasm (that is a French thing.....right) I
> unknowingly degraded you by using the uphemism
> stealership.......My apologies! Say no more I should
> not cause you no more pain and will buy my seals for
> the hatch lock and tail ligths from a Dealer....Well,
> of course if I dont find them cheaper somewhere
> else...
>
> I hope you accept...the apology that is.
>
> El travado,
> Tony :)

No worries Tony, just feeling picked on... Nobody likes dealership employees... (kicks can)... One day I will not work here, hopefully soon. Even more hopefully, I will find full-time employment at a more cheerful place, work less, and make more money... (spank, spank)...

David

---Chrome don't get you home.---

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source