From: Neptuno [mailto:neptunonc@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 4:18 PM
To: fahrvegnugen@cox.net; ats@longcoeur.com; Jon Palm;
scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Re: Leaky Roccos

--- David Utley <fahrvegnugen@cox.net> wrote:

> > From: Neptuno <neptunonc@yahoo.com>
> > Date: 2004/06/23 Wed PM 04:18:33 EDT
>

> > ah?...... Screw the stealership.....unless it is
> > really cheap!
> >
> > ;)
>
> Oy!  I see the smiley, but it does tire me to always
> see the word 'stealership'.
>
> Perhaps I am too sensitive, but remember, I work for
> one.  For the moment, anyways...  ;-)
>
> Cheers,
>   David--  the one that works at a stealership...
>
> Cheers,
>   David Utley
>
> ---Chrome don't get you home.---
Uh Oh!!! Im sorry at my attempt to poke fun at ATS's
sarcasm (that is a French thing.....right) I
unknowingly degraded you by using the uphemism
stealership.......My apologies! Say no more I should
not cause you no more pain and will buy my seals for
the hatch lock and tail ligths from a Dealer....Well,
of course if I dont find them cheaper somewhere
else...

I hope you accept...the apology that is.

El travado,
Tony :)