source for headliner material?

John C. Worden wrote:
> At 01:27 AM 6/21/04, T Berk wrote:

<snip>

>> I wish the entire List would send TMI a wake up call and have them add
>> Scirocco to the available list of products.
>>
>> TBerk
>> <grumble> <grumble>
>
> Did they discontinue the Scirocco headliners?  I just dug out my Jbugs
> catalog, and although it's a couple of years old it shows
> them for the Sciroccos.
>
> John

Well, they have removed it from the PDF based online catalog- I saw
Mk2 way long time ago (when I had a Ghia) and in the intervening years
they have (seemingly) dropped Scirocco's headliners altogether.

It burns because I was given to believe they are the goto guys for
interior bits and looks like I'm let down.

TBerk