[SPAM] a few maintenance questions

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Speed Racer
Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2004 4:20 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: [SPAM] a few maintenance questions

      Question  two  is  does  anyone  have  any  leads on TSR type shift
   linkages.  I  came  across  a page from a search but the seller didn't
   look to trusting. TSR doesn't seem to offer them anymore.

     Any help appreciated.
   Rob Nettles
   1974 Super Beetle
   1984 8v GTX
   1985 8v Wolfsberg Edition
   [1]http://www.geocities.com/p_phi_p99
Yes.  Check with jman on VWVortex.  I have gotten two sets from him at 70.00
a set, and I am very happy with them!  He has taken pretty good care of me
on some other things as well...  If you end up buying from me, please tell
him that I sent you, my screen name is 'fahrvegnugen'...

HTH
David Utley