8v CIS-E vacuum diagram?

T Berk wrote:

> USA 85 GTI was E type CIS.

Yeah, I had one.  Why does anyone have to quote a Bentley?

"CIS and CIS-E are very similar in appearance.
The most obvious way to tell ... CIS-E fuel distributor is
aluminum-colored and has electrical connections...."

5-5 RB VG92 LPV 800 112 (A2 G/J)

Dang.

> JEFF? What _year_ are we shooting for?

He's got a mish-mash.  He needs to see the hood sticker from one of
those cars.  They don't publish them because different markets have
different hoses.  Especially Smognazylvania.