8v CIS-E vacuum diagram?

The smog nazis are forcing me to take my grey S to a "test only" station for
smog, so I have to make damn sure it's set before I bring it in there.

Even though it's a mish-mash of 8v CIS and -E setups (A2 T/B intake and fuel
distributor, 3A distributor WITHOUT KS), it should pass the sniffer. I can take
it to my old mechanic who can tune it "properly" with a diagnostic sniffer.

I just need to make sure I've got the vac lines all taken care of. The
last "smart guy" noted that one of my distro vac ports (the retard, I would
think :) was capped.

Could someone send the vac diagram for an 8v CIS-E from an A1 or A2??

I would much appreciate it!  Thanks,

Jeff