Air Horns

--- ATS - Patrick Bureau <ats@longcoeur.com> wrote:
> I just replaced the regular horns with air horns,
> modded the bracket a
> little and it all fits right in the OEM space... why
> keep both horns
> Power horns work like a charm

I wanted to keep both horns for the 2 levels of horn
usage needed (Grin)

1) factory horn : "hey the light turn green move on"
2) Air Horne: "HEY idiot you just blew a stop almost
killing me!!! Hey you just merged on a yield and did
not see me,Here I am check  your spot!!
> PS: if you don't want people to hit you when you
> sit in their blind spot,
> the suggestion would be to not place your car in
> that position.

Oh Sarcasm! Thank you Patrick....BTW SEE #2 But you
are right one should not be riding on the blind spot I
would not do that to me or my car...I guess it may
have sounded like that, but What I meant was when
people drive sometimes the either not check before
changing a lane or merging thus putting me on their
blind spot....

sin humor,
Tony