Air Horns

On Thu, 2004-06-17 at 10:53, Neptuno wrote:

> Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!! See those
> are the thinks that just make you want to get
> creative.....

I installed a cruise-equipped signal stalk in my Scirocco with an eye to
having some really handy stock controls at my fingertips.  To date I
have the cruise-control on switch wired to turn my rad fan on to low
speed (which I do when I'm driving around town in warm weather, to keep
my FMIC from getting too warm - I use the upshift light in the cluster
as an indicator that the circuit is live.) My plans were to use the
"set" button as an activation button for a turbo-timer-like shutdown
control circuit, and the "resume" button for an intercooler mister.  Now
I don't think I'll bother with the mister, but I'm sure I'll find
something to use it for... :)

Drew

84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
89 Audi 200 Turbo Quattro Avant
94 A3 Golf GL TurboDiesel, 99 A3 Jetta GL TDI
At the time this email was written there were only
11 months, 15 days, 12 hours, and 42 minutes until Cincy2K+5! Have YOU
packed yet?