Air Horns

i have the same setup factory  horns and air .
 i dont have them installed yet but i will be actualy
puting in 3 horns . 2 diferent air horns and the
factory one , so i plan on just seting up a switch and
relays for the power from the battery so the
compressors have full power. i supose thiers threeway
switchs to make it a bit easier to setup  least
radioshake has them.