Air Horns

Ok so I live in Baltimore MD (s0me of you know that)
and well traffic here is just a pain in the cabose! I
had been contemplating buying a set of airhorns just
to make people aware that my rocco is sitting in their
blind spot or their non making a full stop at the stop
sign side....You know all the reasons why to alert
someone not to scram your car into a pile of twisted
metal....yes I know get to it!!!

Well the question is can you connect the air horns to
one of the four horn bottons in the stearing wheel to
make it work independenly from the factoty horn? Has
anyone done this?

Or is it better to find another spot for a horn
switch? Im attempting to keep the factory horn in use
independently from the air horns.

Thanks,
Con mas sonido!
Tony.

ps. yeah I bought the horns already Italian
Fiams.....its just a waiting game now.

=====
"I would believe only in a god who could dance"