Air Horns

Tony,
I believe that all 4 buttons are wired to the same contacts in the
wheel, which relays the signal to a ring in the streering column, etc.
Someone else may have other ideas.....
You could run your horns off of a momentary switch mounted in the dash,
or modify a fog light switch in the stock location to make it work.
Methinks you have options.
Nate