From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Julie Macfarlane
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2004 11:01 AM
To: phfatvw@yahoo.com; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: what fights rust?

Nothing really kills rust except complete removal. I use a sand blaster
and
gringer to get rid of all the rust. Then replace and missing metal with
welder.
prime with acid based primer and enamel top coat.

Others swear by POR 15. Rustoleum? Just plain s**ks.
Good luck!

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
Amsterdam NY