WTB: Mk1 door/window rubber

Anyone have ANY extra door/windor rubber lying around (new or good
used)?  I've decided to turn the 81 S I picked up in VA (and dragged to
Cincy) into my daily driver.  I've already started ripping it apart in
preparation for bodywork/paint, but most of the seals are dust.  I could
always pillage my other cars and hopefully end up with one set of half
decent rubber, but I'd rather not do that...

Thanks!

Mark.
75
77