Many Sciroccos at the closing Salvage Yard...

Hello again,
  I just wanted to let you all know that there are at least 20 Sciroccos both Mk1 and Mk2s there.  There are 5 Corrados, and a few Audi Coupes...  These cars have set for a few years, but there are still several good parts left.  If anyone has any substantial needs (as in, more than just a few screws, or small trim pieces), I will be happy to try to fill some orders.  If there are many items you are looking for, I urge you to let me know the full bill, as there will prolly be a deeper discount for the more you buy (as there will be a certain amount of trouble for shipping stuff for a company that has already closed).

Please let me know directly if anyone has a list of things they need.  Hopefully the price I get back will be worth your effort...  :-)

Cheers,
  David

Cheers,
  David Utley