Follow-up on the Salvage Yard Closing-- Engines, and other itemsfor sale...

Y'all remember the salvage yard that I was trying to help close down?  Well they have a few things that might interest you...

They have a 3A engine, unknown mileage, 350.00 complete.
(Someone inquired about this already, forgive me I have forgotten who you are.  If you are still interested, you will have the first opportunity on it)...

They have at least one 2.0 16V longblock, bad head, should be reasonable...

Another 2.0 16V that should be fine ( I will confirm all the details before monies start changing hands ), I am thinking that the price should be no more than 450.00...

There are at least a couple more 16V heads on the shelf that appear to be fine...

I will be glad to help these engines find a home, but I hope that I do not get unindated for information on these.  The yard has been closed for 2 plus years since most of the engines have been shelved, so the history may be spotty...  However, I am happy to help as much as I can...

Let me know if there are any interested parties...

Cheers,
  David

Cheers,
  David Utley