Any Mega Squirt Success Stories out there?

>could said harness be adapted for use with other after-market EMS' (like
>SDS)?

Not really, no.  The whole point of going through the effort we'd like to do
(make / sell / etc) would be to get the effort of going to a fully programmable
engine management down to almost nothing.  In order to do that, one of
the things you have to be able to control and fully qualify is the "head" end,
that being an affordable engine management brain.  I won't be going out on
too much of limb to say that the VEMS is probably the least expensive most
capable and flexible bit of hardware you can get for this task - with one of
the highest possible learning and execution curves.  We'd like to apply some
expertise in this area in order to make it easier for other people to convert.

Conversion bits would be different between cars that started with CIS / CIS-E /
CIS-Motronic, Digifant, and full Motronic starting with MkIII cars.
I'd like to
hear from anyone that expresses an interest in this project.  More details
as they develop.

==Brett