Apology

To Whom This May Concern and Rich,

I am the lister who was shooting off his mouth after
Rich's accident.  I am sorry for Rich's loss of a car
but greatfull that NO ONE WAS KILLED.  This was what
was upsetting me that night and I know that it is no
escuse for my rantings and ravings but if no one said
this it seems it would just get swept under the rug.
I think that everyone who took people out for joy
rides that day should be thankfull that they did not
end up with the same result.  There are places for
extreme joy riding and they are called race tracks.
Don't get me wrong that I am trying to come off high
and mighty because I am guilty of the same thing too.
However it is upsetting to see a great gathering
wrecked by a momentary lapse of reason.  I am hoping
some good will come of this.  Maybe next year you
could have a performance driving course to teach
people how to drive at speed.  Again I am terribly
sorry about the way that I acted and I will not be
attending next year since it seems that the mob has
spoken but just drive your cars with respect for the
marque and the road.  Realize that these are aging
machines that we have modified beyond belief and that
human life is the most precious thing.  Once again I
am just glad that no one got hurt.  Don't take this
out on Scott because even he will say that I am my own
entity.

Sincerly,

John Kulp