OOOOOO

well crap i would buy it but i just came back from
ohio and  dont know now howd id get it back
  id just wana buy it for the euro parts im wanting to
buy anyway and tranny
  then refit it with us parts and resell
:( oh well

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2481507831&category=6060