Fuel Rails and Injectors for Conversions

Ross Machine rail does.  I just happen to have one for sale.  If your
serious Rick, hit me up in private email.

http://www.rossmachineracing.com/16vfuelrail.html

Thats the unit, mine is still sealed in the bags with the FPR adapter.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)