Now OT, my band--Re: Crack in hard fuel line

>Hey, You guys are on Blackout? I was in a band called The Enkindels that
>was
>on a Blackout compilation. Also was in Mouthpiece and Automatic (indecision
>records). You don't bump into many punk/hardcore types in   car circles.
>Matt

You were in the Enkindles??  We played with you guys a bunch of times.   Two
times I can remember off the top of my head were in a barn/club thing
outside of Wheeling, WV, and at Polanka Park in Bensalem, PA.

Wow, how about that..

**Drew Teague**
Harrisburg, PA

'84 8v Rocco --  "Bruise"