rear wings do they exist ? specific aplications

There is one Dan, Kamei made it, I'll let you check it out next time your
down.  I call those "upper hatch spoilers"

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)