rear wings do they exist ? specific aplications

I dunno about that. Ben ( who we know is always Harder) seemed to need a
wing on his MkI, and it was to keep the butt down ( the car's silly) when
he's tearing past those Porsches. So I'd suspect there is some need in that
case. (what a sweet car that is, a motorized roller skate that thing,
handles like it is on rails)
Cathy

Julie's, with judicious snipping:

(wings do) not work till really high speeds. Its for
>looks mostly and horribly influenced by....
>"The Fast & The Furious".
>
>Its primarily added to cars to swell penis's.

Free yourself from those irritating pop-up ads with MSn Premium. Get 2months
FREE*