rear wings do they exist ? specific aplications

Really? Wow, added bonus! MK1s did not come with wings from the factory and I'm pretty sure all the companies that did make wings no longer make them. However, they do pop up on vortex and ebay now and then. Zender, Kamei and the 80s/ricer Steppan wings are all very popular. I'd like one that extends from the roof line like a golf myself, but I don't know if there is such a thing. I don't know of any companies that make decent repros.

Dan

Julie Macfarlane <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
Its primarily added to cars to swell penis's.

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
Amsterdam NY
http://www.menloparkrandd.com/scirocco