What to offer for 88 show car?

This is my old 88 as it is now, what's a fair offer to buy to back? 5k?

"I only drive it 6 months out of the year it has 98k and running strong the
engine as u can see is still stock but clean i do have minor mods like
performance neuspeed wires high air flow filter, techtonics high flow cat
with downpipe also tt stainless steel borla exhaust and also tt short shift
kit.  euro bumpers, new stock tail lights, euro headlights and grill,
eyebrow spoiler, sunroof does not work, upper strut bar, suspension, h&r
adjustable coilover kit, momo steering wheel with momo shifter and boot,
stainless steel ebrake handle, door lock pins, dtm cut mirrors, sony
detachable cd player.  here are all of the main things i did, give or take a
few."

Pics here>>>>>   http://www.geocities.com/scirokn/white_88.html

MSN 9 Dial-up Internet Access fights spam and pop-ups – now 3 months FREE!