Was 16V for sale-Deede. Now, Mk1, Mk2, Rabbit is stronger forpower...

FWIW, anyone who knows how to use a welder can fix a
front crossmeber provided they fix it before it moves
so far as to knock the frame horns out of alignement.
I cracked the crossmember bad on the turbo scirocco,
and fixed in a saturday morning with some 16 gueage
steel, a hammer, and a welder.  I wouldn't let the
whole front crossmember thing deter you from any car.
If you start making big power in any a1 things are
bound to break...
.02
Tony