NOW: Weaslings WAS: RE Loudmouth Idiot / Cincy rambelings

Mike, the honor was ALL mine.

Its not everyday you meet a Scirocco owner who actually changes his own oil!

;-)

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)