NOW: Weaslings WAS: RE Loudmouth Idiot / Cincy rambelings

It entertained me at CIncy... was wondering down the grass behind the roccs and asked the person I was walking with (can't remember who it was) "So, who or what is the 'salty weasle'?"  And a hand from the nearest group hanging out under a sunshade raises.  I just said "Oh... hi."  and asked no more.  I received no bites or other saltingly infected wounds.  I think he even smiled.  :)

Twas nice to meet you, Eric.  Hope to do so again.

Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)

Eric S <scirocco@vintagewatercooleds.com> wrote:

Fokkers, all of you.

(da salty speaks)

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)

Julie Macfarlane said:
>>saltyweasle? is this a handle, nickname or a description?
> Call him Eric or he'll be all over you :)
>
> Welcome to the group. I hope your mailbox can handle it!
>

> Julie Macfarlane
> 1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
> Amsterdam NY
> http://www.menloparkrandd.com/scirocco
> http://www.menloparkrandd.com/my_rocc
>

>>From: Jacob Hawes
>>To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>>Subject: Re: RE Loudmouth Idiot / Cincy rambelings
>>Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 14:19:58 -0700
>>
>>whoa, i decided to check the date on the first messages in the archives,
>>was deleting most after reading them until I realized how long it was
>>taking me. the first date there is (that isn't wayyy off or spam) is
>>7.19.03. I'm assuming that you are kidding or you misread 10,000 to be
>>1,000. The 1,000 is about right some weeks, but remember that I was
>>deleting a lot for a while.
>>saltyweasle? is this a handle, nickname or a description?

>>>whats that, 4, perhaps 5 days?

>>>just talk a bunch of shit like saltyweasel and you'll fit right in
>>>:)
>>>Al

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source