From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of scas660@netzero.com
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 1:14 PM
To: roccit_53@hotmail.com
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Burping & overheating

OK -

I've been burping this thing most of the day and with the reservoir cap off
and a lot of squizing of hoses, all I've done so far is lost a lot of
antifreeze (the dogs in the neighborhood are gonna love me). The hoses are
getting very hot but the fan switch on the bottom of the radiator is still
cool. Obviously, things are not circulating as they should.  Any tips?

Thanks - Steve