Burping & overheating

OK -

I've been burping this thing most of the day and with the reservoir cap off and a lot of squizing of hoses, all I've done so far is lost a lot of antifreeze (the dogs in the neighborhood are gonna love me). The hoses are getting very hot but the fan switch on the bottom of the radiator is still cool. Obviously, things are not circulating as they should.  Any tips?

Thanks - Steve

The best thing to hit the Internet in years - NetZero HiSpeed!
Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
Only $14.95/ month -visit www.netzero.com to sign up today!