Loudmouthed Idiot / Cincy Ramblings

Scott, I missed the whole "friend" thing till I heard about it here. The
reason I didn't talk to you much is because I sometimes feel inadequate
talking to the real hardcore car guys (that I don't know already) , since
the conversations often go well beyond my understanding. And you always show
up with these gorgeous vehicles, why would you want to talk to me with my
typical cars? And I know that's silly, but there is that sort of barrier.
Well, with the exception of the twins man Anson, his attentions can be
bought for beer.
But this group? You'd have to do something really severe to get shunned by
this group, like installing a VTEC, or gluing "flair" onto your dash. And
the comment about the frequent posters having "less of a life" than some,
not me, I have a very full life aside from my cars, it's just that the cars
want my whole life to themsleves. And I need the support because I have no
clue what I'm doing most of the time. And I think that's why some of us are
shy about talking to unfamiliar guys with the really cool cars. The familair
ones I'll talk to since I know they already forgive me my lacking knowledge.
Cathy

its all  cool   As  I said  I am getting around  to  meeting everybody,  i am
not the most  personable  individual out there  and i know it.  We  all
share  the love  for these cars, and  believe me  i am not the most knowledgeable
one out there  I am learning  like  most of us, IF thats makes you feel
anybetter,  Now  I have learned a lot for  on working on these  cars for  7 years,
but  thats  because  I have owned  over 15 of them.  Hell I sold my porsche
993  so I could  put  more money into my yellow car and  to  back up a small
business of fixing older VW's  ( not too sure  THAT was a good move) so  no need
to feel  like you do.  I am glad  you think my vehicles are  gorgeous, That
makes me  feel  like I am doing  things  right,and I appreciate it,  Wait until
everyones sees  the Oettinger 16v turbo,  That and mY yellow  car I am most
proud of,

Any way if you made it through  the  continuous run-on paragraph above  you
get my poiint. Thanks For  the compliments,  SK