From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Kervin Ridgley
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 12:25 PM
To: List
Subject: Nice oil

I've always used 20w-50 dyne oil in my car.  I never had any problems with
that, but I got some 5w-30 Mobil 1 this last time.  I could feel an increase
in power from the start.  After a few hundred miles, it seemed to get even
stronger. I don't mean able-to-smoke-the-tires-in-second power, Just a bit
more on bottom and on top by the butt dyne.  I wasn't even going to post
anything about it, but I just filled the tank for the first time since the
change. I usually get about 25mpg in my daily work drive.  This time, I was
really thinking that the gas gauge was broken.  Same drive, new oil, I got
30mpg! That's crazy.  I hope the next tank does the same.  I was also adding
about a quart in 2500 miles.  I've had no drop in level with 1000 miles of
driving.  I may start using this Goochi oil all the time.