Nice oil

I've always used 20w-50 dyne oil in my car.  I never had any problems with that, but I got some 5w-30 Mobil 1 this last time.  I could feel an increase in power from the start.  After a few hundred miles, it seemed to get even stronger. I don't mean able-to-smoke-the-tires-in-second power, Just a bit more on bottom and on top by the butt dyne.  I wasn't even going to post anything about it, but I just filled the tank for the first time since the change. I usually get about 25mpg in my daily work drive.  This time, I was really thinking that the gas gauge was broken.  Same drive, new oil, I got 30mpg! That's crazy.  I hope the next tank does the same.  I was also adding about a quart in 2500 miles.  I've had no drop in level with 1000 miles of driving.  I may start using this Goochi oil all the time.