Motronic Conversion - wiring question

> From: Brian <brianm@earendel.org>

> Its not as user-friendly as MS is right now, but that is changing slowly.
> http://www.vems-group.org/index.php?page=GenBoard%2FVerThree
> a full description and place to buy
> http://shop.x-dsl.hu/catalog/index.php?cPath=1

Brian,
  I appreciate your posting this, but this is way beyond me, and the time that I have...  MS will prolly be the ticket, when they get the WB02 as well as the ability to control Nitrous, or an electronic wastegate control.  I could do this given enough time.  I understand how FI works, and I can understand how computers work, although it is not as much second nature to me as cars in general...  :-)  I will say this, I like the look of the FI box more than the MS, as it seems more solid.  Hopefully MS will take that as a clue to improve that as well...

Thanks again,
  David Utley