Car choices

testicle betting is a dangerous venture and also very
popular in amsterdam (for what I understand), But
really what other toys could you buy with the extra
$250? maybe even put that exact amount into some
Vangaurd account and then pull an ATS! Presto!!! hell
for that matter get another rocc with really cold AC!!

Just my thoughts (ramble at times) Comfort vs ? = your
choice!

a dilema

Buena Suerte,
Tony