Motronic Conversion - wiring question

Nitrous control
http://www.vems-group.org/index.php?page=MembersPage%2FGrmRacer%2FGrmCircuits
Thats how the GRM car is setup there is a custom set so that It triggers
at a specific Throttle position. If you also notice that it shows how to
hook it up to a CIS-E car.

I tried to translate the page for the non-engineers.
basically it is a fully programmable, some assembly/engineering required
Ingition & fuel injection system
* dual Knock sensor inputs
* dual WB02 (LSU4) inputs
* Hooks up to stock Distributor hall sensor or both ABA sensors
* Idle valve control
* pushes low or high impedance injector
* drives an LCD directly
* Can plug a keyboard into it.
* can reprogram via the LCD & Keyboard

Its not as user-friendly as MS is right now, but that is changing slowly.
http://www.vems-group.org/index.php?page=GenBoard%2FVerThree
a full description and place to buy
http://shop.x-dsl.hu/catalog/index.php?cPath=1

It does alot more than you expect.
upto 8 HighZ or lowZ injector Drivers
upto 8 IGNITION drivers
2 misc outputs (ie. nitrous)
1 Idle stepper driver. ( Idle valve control )
1 Fuel pump relay output ( not needed on 16v's, just drive FP&TP relay )

Communication
2 RS232 ports
1 1wire communications port.(Replaces one RS232)
1 onboard LCD support
1 Onboard PS/2 keyboard support
Feature connector for CAN bus and MMC (multimediacard) addon boards.
Fast serial boot loader for firmware updates.

Sensor inputs
2 Direct hookups for Exisiting distributor
2 knock sensor inputs with advanced DSP based signal conditioning.
Onboard Manifold Absolute Pressure sensor (MAP)
Coolant temperature sensor (CLT)
Intake Air Temperature sensor (IAT)
Throttle position sensor (TPS)
2 misc inputs for resistive sensors, like exhaust back pressure and fuel
pressure.
2 LSU4 WBo2 controllers
2 Type-K EGT sensor amplifiers

Enclusure and connectors:
Automotive grade AMP Econoseal III connectors
Extruded Alubos enclosure with CNC machined endplates.
Genboard v3 Target Features

Support for most common trigger arrangements.
1-8cylinder full sequential injection with Coil on plug/coil near plug,
waste spark, 1-2 distributors.
10-16cylinder semi sequential with wastespark/ 1-2 distributors.
2ch knock sensing.
Wide open throttle closed loop Lambda control (WOT closed loop)
Selflearning VE table.
2ch Exhaust gas temperature.
Idle control