warnig and help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everybody I recently sold a scirocco gt2 bodykit to someone
overseas.They sent me a cashiers check for a good amount of money to cover
any fees and to wire transfer the rest to a shipping agency so I did.Well a
week has gone by and now my bank has informed me that my account and any
acount that my name appears on has been siezed pending investigation and
repayment of the full amount.Due to the cashiers check being counterfeit.The
check was looked over by the bank manager and he said it was fine.So it is a
real good counterfeit but now I'm really screwed.So please if anyone knows
of someone or had the samething happen please contact me.Also a friend has
informed me that there was a thread on the a TDI site about this and that
the scam hit VW based sites.Thanx and I hope everyone is doing better than
me.Take care Rob C.

Get fast, reliable Internet access with MSN 9 Dial-up – now 3 months FREE!