warnig and help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only problem i have had overseas is i sent a guy in
germany about 600 bucks for 2 items and he never sent
me the items from ebay even but ebay didnt do crap
about it becuase it passed the 30 days , and it takes
almost 30 days for a shipment somtimes from thier to
come in but the guy made sure to extend that and say
stuff like he didnt ship it out yet  and ill ship you
the stuff again .