Cincy Gathering Photos

Brett, I'll need your real land address. Some of us <brace yourself> shot
<GASP!!> film. And I have a few digitals that you don't have, it will take
me till after next Cincy to upload on my machine. So I'll mail you a
disc/prints when I have it all together. Just printed an aerial IR B&W today
that looks really neat. Grainy as hell (what's grain?), but neat.
Cathy