How we can help out Rich...(UPDATE)

I write to say what Kirsten already said, so since she beat me to the
punch I'll end with the following:

There is a term called going for the 'Oh-Key-Doak', it means you just
take what they give you and nod your head and smile. Sometimes it's
nessisary in life to do this but it grates and leaves a ring.

Don't just leave them with an easy case, of course I want you to be
upstanding but I can't recommend rolling over.

The insurance company's concern is money; getting yours and keeping
theirs. It is in their interest to not pay out on a high value claim.
There is also somebody at the Insurance company who is looking at the
blue book value of a "What, a VW?" Scirocco and trying to devalue your
claim.

Stick to them there guns pardner.

And what Kirsten said.

TBerk