Corrado to Scirocco 5 lug conversion whats needed

This is a difficult conversion in front... trust me I've researched it out
and have decided not to go that route. First you need custom A1 5 lug hubs
that you can source from eurospec. There is a limited stock on these so if
you convert and damage one in a few years getting a replacement may be
impossible (maybe... ). Second you will need custom front rotors which I
believe some one made but I can not find a source for any more. Third you
will need brake adapters if you go with the custom rotors or stock Corrado
type 5 lug rotors... now if you do go with the factory 5 lug rotors and
adapters you will probably need to run wheel spacers since the calipers
will be moved out and there will be very little clearance left. The hat
section on the 5 lug rotors is about half (or less) the height of the A1 4
lug rotor. It can be done... but it's not worth the expense or trouble.

The rears are easy! just swap the rotors.

-Raffi