An Email From the Turn Signal Shop

the question is regarding the color swatch which I put a link
to.......he is saying that he has spent all the time is going to spend
on getting the smoked color....and I want to know what people think of
the color he has arrived at.  I posted the email to the list and Vortex
because as you can see on the last line of the email.....he wanted to
do so himself.

http://www.funksoulkitty.org/turnsignals/
grayscaletranspwithbackground.jpg

Kirsten