Accident

Yes, we are all very very glad that you two are ok... even
though this was a terrible thing to happen, it truely is a miracle
that everyone was ok... the situation could have been worse
in so many ways.  Just makes me realize all the things we take
for granted...

Just so thankful that Kirsten and Rich are ok.

Ben