Starter Part # look up please

You don't need a starter, you need a relay kit.  They were readily available
from the dealer at one time, as a recommended fix for this problem.  When the
starter is hot, it needs more power to work like it should.  Also be sure that
you have the heat shields in place, and you might take them off and insulate
them with the appropriate insulation.

Anyways, anyone that sells Bosch should be able to get the kit for you, or you
could wire it up yourself.  As for the amperage on the relay, I cannot help...

Hopefully that helps,
  David