Starter Part # look up please

Maybe you guys can help me find the part number for a
starter that would fit a 82 Scirocco, but here is the
catch it is for an automatic. The one I have is
001-212-204, but Im not sure that it is rigth

It seems that auto and manual starters are diferent
and according to a conversation that I had with ATS it
seems that mine is getting "Heat Soaked"

After driving at constant hwy speeds, if I stop the
car it will not start until it cools off
enough(ussually 30-60 min), then it will start like
nothing has happen.

Well if someone has one there in Cincy LMK

Thanks,
Tony