OT : Mooch time.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daun Yeagley" <vwdaun@yahoo.com>
To: "Neptuno" <neptunonc@yahoo.com>; "T Berk" <tberk@sbcglobal.net>;
"Matthew H." <rjtremor@core.com>
Cc: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 11:30 PM
Subject: Re: OT : Mooch time.

> --- Neptuno <neptunonc@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > Neptuno seems to need to bail on his reserved camp
> > > site- why not take
> > > it over?
> >
> > Now someone bring an extra tent and give this man no
> > excuse to be at one with nature and have more space
> > than a closet....
>
> Hell, I think I even have a tent around here if he wants to
> use it....

That might actually be the most convenient, honestly. Hope no one minds I'm
a bit of a night-owl. *Grin* In all truth, I'm probably a good, calm
sleeper... had no complaints before. So if someone wants to share a tent,
they're welcome to hop in. I sure don't mind. And not just because I'm a
cheapskate. ^.~

No, that's not supposed to sound like innuendo... o.o'

~Matt