This lurker will not be making it to Cincy + Cincy top ten!!!

Not that most of you care that I am not going but I thought I would pollute the list with an OT post.  After 5 Cincy trips in a row I will me missing this weekend in favor of spending the weekend alone with my youngest.  My wife is going out of town for a convention and that leaves me with Cooper.  I could have drove him up to Rochester for my sister-in-law to baby-sit but decided that a weekend alone with the boy is the right DAD thing to do.  It was a very hard decision to make but the boy won out......the saved money is a benefit also.  I guess you will have to deal with one less red Scirocco this weekend.  My only real fear is that Frank may feel a little alone or that this becomes a trend and I do not make it next year.   Wish me luck!!!

Top Ten (or eleven) things I will miss (not in any exact order)

Sitting in Dauns garage early Friday afternoon watching everyone drive in (usually in the rain)
Filling pot holes in the driveway with Ben Harder
Watching Brian McGarvey fix others peoples cars and sell his S&$#
Waking up early to see the left over carnage in the lawn
Saturday night movies
Listening to everyone speed off away from his house all day long
Saturday afternoon picture time with spider-Ben on the tower
Twisty Wilmington country roads!!
Whatever custom vehicle the Snows bring from FL
The GRM 2004 CAR!!!!
Camissa's stories

It sucks but oh well......have a good time guys. Watch out for Frank and I guess you are all safe from Josh now!!

Michael Leach
MH-60R Integration and Test
Lockheed Martin Federal Systems
Owego, NY 13827