PLEASE HELP!! NO FRICKIN SYSTEM DISK AGAIN ****!

Sounds like the MBR (master boot record) track on the hard drive is on the
way out. Go to:
http://www,tigerdirect.com

look under hard drives and get 2 disks. a 20 and a 60 will cost under
$100.00 us.

I use 2 minimum. One small one to load programs and the other bigger one to
store the data. Usually the first goes bad and can be reloaded at any time
with out loss of data.

I can explain better when I see you on Friday. See you soon!

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
Amsterdam NY
http://www.menloparkrandd.com/scirocco